mercoledì 25 novembre 2015

Waking up in a winter fairy tale

"Dear Santa, this Christmas I want snow.."




Good morning everyone, 
in these last days I woke up like this: surrounded by snow.
I used to live in Milan therefore the snow was for me something unique more than rare. 
Despite all the issues that the snow can cause in a city, I was so happy to see how everything can change with a few snowflakes around the city.
This winter for me starts here, in what that I like to call a "winter fairy tale" . 
Maybe because I've been far from home for a while or maybe just because I've always been amazed by the magic that snow brings, I will never get sick to see of how a place can be different wearing a pinch of white.  



 "Before you love, learn how to run through snow leaving no footprints"


 "Since last year I still have a matter to settle with snow, however I can't stay away from it"













Nessun commento:

Posta un commento