martedì 24 novembre 2015

On the road to: Geneva

Good morning everyone! 
The week is started and I wish you a good one :) 

A couple of weeks ago I was free from exams and projects therefore I decided to go to Geneva!





I visited Geneva first the last year during a school trip, almost in the same period. 
This time I was alone so I was absolutely free to decide where to go. Actually I didn't know where to to go exactly but sometimes you just need to walk and get lost somewhere to find new things! 

The first place where I went was of course Le Jardin Anglais. 
It was one of the place that I enjoyed the most the first time I came and still it was this time.


After walking and walking with sparkling eyes among the most famous brands as Prada, Gucci, Louis Vuitton etc. I though it would have been better 
to go back to earth with my feet and with my mind mostly. 



Wandering around the main shopping street I entered in all the shops and boutiques... however I spent most of the time inside the Grand Magasins Globus. For those of you that have been in Milan, Globus is more or less the same as La Rinascente.
Restaurants, bars, boutiques, bakeries, clothing and more all inside Globus with an imperial setting. Everything is placed according to a theme and luxury, of course, is the leading atmosphere. 




I had my lunch at the Spaghetti Factory, outside on a pretty "terrace". The restaurant menu was italian so I tryed a brushetta and the Aperol Spritz












Nessun commento:

Posta un commento