domenica 6 settembre 2015

Milan ✈ Montreux

Today I show you my new home: #thevanitysecret moves to Switzerland!

Oggi vi presento la mia nuova casa: #thevanitysecret si trasferisce in Svizzera!




Since a month I live here in Montreux and I couldn't wait to publish the first post to tell you something about my new life in this university. Obviously there have been many changes but every day I'm more and more convinced about my choice! 
What do I study? Hospitality Business Management. But I will surley talk about this in another post beacuse I would really like to tell you something more about this amazing university and about how many opportunities it gives.  
Many are the possible activities that can be done and as usual I can't decide! But keep following me because I'm looking forward to bring something new on the blog!
Here are some more photos (the ones on instagram were not enough) about the view from the campus: I will never get sick of this sunset. 


Da un mese vivo qui a Montreux e non vedevo l'ora di pubblicare il primo post raccontandovi qualcosa della mia nuova vita in università. Ovviamente ci sono stati tanti cambiamenti ma ogni giorno sono sempre più convinta della mia scelta! 
Cosa studio? Hospitality Business Management. Ma di questo vi parlerò sicuramente in un altro post perchè mi piacerebbe davvero tanto raccontarvi di quanto sia meravigliosa e di quante opportinità offra questa università. 
Tante sono anche le attività da fare, forse troppe, e io come al solito non mi so decidere! Ma continuate a seguirmi perchè spero proprio di riuscire a portare qualche novità qui sul blog! 
Vi lascio allora qualche foto (perchè quelle su instagram non sono abbastanza!) della vista dal campus: credo che non mi stancherò mai di guardare il tramonto da qui.


































Nessun commento:

Posta un commento